NEARBY CAMPING OPTIONS
CLICK THE IMAGE OR LINK BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY
WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED
NEARBY HOTEL OPTIONS
CLICK THE IMAGE OR LINK BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM TODAY
SANDSPORTS - VIP
REMINDER OF THE RULES FOR RIDING IN THE DUNES
1. All vehicles must have a WHIP attached to the ORV that extends 10 feet from the ground to the top of the whip.
2. All vehicles must have a 6"x12" FLAG attached within 10" of the whip's tip that is bright orange in color only with no writing on the flag.
3. All vehicles must have Lights, front and rear, for night use.
4. Dune buggies and 4x4 vehicles must have a ROLL BAR sufficient to support the weight of vehicle and must have a seat belt for every passenger.
5. Riding double no longer allowed unless the vehicle was specifically designed by the manufacturer for a passenger.
6. Riders under 18 must wear a helmet.
7. Reckless operation of off-road vehicles, such as "wheelies" or "power slides', is prohibited in the campground area.
8. You must stay within park boundaries.
9. Full coverage HELMETS are strongly suggested, and of course riding is at your own risk.
10. Your are required to stay within the posted SPEED LIMIT of 15 MPH. ORVs should use low gears only.
11. No speeding, wheelies, or reckless operation of any vehicle in the camp grounds. Speed limit 15 MPH.
12. Transporting open containers of beer in any motor driven vehicle is prohibited. This includes three-wheelers, four-wheelers and dune buggies in the camp ground.
13. No person under the age of 21 may drink or possess alcoholic beverages.
14. All pets must remain on a chain or leash not to exceed 10 ft. in length.
15. Fires in the dune area are strictly prohibited. Fires in the camping area are approved in the grills only.
16. Glass containers are prohibited in the dune area.
17. All alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the dune area.
18. All roads in the campground are open to vehicle traffic but the use of the campgrounds for the children to ride. ORVs is dangerous and of concern to everyone. The children are hard to see from a vehicle, and the dust stirred up bothers other park visitors. Parents are asked to limit their children's riding only to and from the bath house and the dune area, unless they are accompanied by an adult.
19. Wading pools, swimming pools or similar water collecting devises are prohibited due to the over demand placed on our park water pumps while filling such containers.
20. UTV TAKEOVER is a FREE event however standard dune access fees are $10.00 per day as usual and are collected by the state for entering the dunes.
ON-SITE EVENT CAMPING OPTIONS
STANDARD EVENT CAMPING - PLEASE CONTACT LITTLE SAHARA SAND SPORTS
VIP EVENT CAMPING - PLEASE EMAIL Info@UTVTakeover.com
SANDRAT HAVEN CAMPGROUND
STATE PARK CAMPGROUND